don’t delete artist comments, artist credits, blog sources, or save and repost images to your own blog, etc etc etc. just don’t, man.
I’m really tired of seeing my own work and ESPECIALLY the work of my friends stripped of credit. people are posting free content online for you to look at and enjoy, and if the thing they had to say about it or a link to them is too ugly for your dumb blog, don’t reblog it. I know this is the wild wild west of the internet, but try to respect creators.
edit: I guess somebody thought the wet stinky garbage bag was an implication that I will murder you if you delete credit? the implication is that you are a wet stinky garbage bag. (full of non-murdered garbage)
Credit artists! Leave artist commentary if you reblog! Very simple to remember, everyone!
;w; thank youuuuu /hugggg
Thanks Ruuko ;w; yes draw lots sleep lots!!
comm WIP, my fever isn’t going down it seems __(:3
I’m sorry I haven’t answered to the request ask but I will do them on weekend, sorry for that ;w;
;3; waahh sweet anons thank you!! I’m usually given a few prompts when I design, for example for the recent comm I was given the details to work with ‘Chinese oriental, dragon, emperor crown’ and also colors blue/white/black/gold.
For me, animal/flowers are often my main inspiration when I do design so I use them a lot!
Don’t know much about it even tho it’s so popular, sorry ;w;
omggg thank you I’m really really glad to hear this ;w;;;
WOOHOO 1000+ FOLLOWER GIVE-AWAY!!!
i have had this blog for a little over three years now, and finally i’ve made it to The Big 1000! i am really proud of having kept at this artblog thing for so long and finally passing a follower milestone. i have never done a give-away before so i thought this would be a good opportunity to celebrate!! HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS I AM V EXCITED ABOUT DOING THIS
what the winner will be getting is a fully lined and colored illustration, much like any of the samples above! i can also do character design/reference sheets (1, 2) as well. BASICALLY THIS IS A FREE-FOR-ALL REQUEST for the winner!
- likes and reblogs each count as one entry. so having both doubles your chance! you can also reblog as many times as you want, but be considerate to not spam people!
- followers only!! since this is a post for followers. but it is open to anyone who follows me up until the give-away deadline as well!
- i can draw both digitally and traditionally. my polished trad stuff usually is done quicker than my digital drawings, but not by that much. it all depends on what style one prefers in the end!
- there will be only one winner, but i miiiight choose one or two extras to receive sketches??? the winner(s) will be chosen through random.org!
- i really like exclamation marks!!!!!!
- GIVE-AWAY ENDS JUNE 1st, I will be choosing a winner shortly after midnight and will post the results. good luck!!
;w; thank you aaaa! I didn’t think much when I have him, I actually really just want a pretty boy lol I had in mind that he has a monster form, a naga, I will try to design that someday :D
aaaaa I’m not photogenic I couldn’t get a photo of myself looking presentable, sorry YwY);;
hello! ;__; thank you for your lovely message, I’m really happy to hear that, I would really love to draw more of them, if only thieves can stop stealing them from me. I feel envious towards people who can have fun drawing their ocs and I always feel paranoid over the fact when I start posting in public the chances of getting stolen rises. (´＿ゝ｀）
Maybe someday I will draw them again, and of course you may draw them, I will be so very happy! ;w;;; Thank you sorry for babbling so much ;;